TARIFF COUNTER WITH 8 PALLINO ACCOMODATION
- The model has 4 housing for a ball (Ø 35-40mm). Extracting the ball counting can start; replacing it in its housing the counting stops and payment total is displayed.
- Simple to learn and to use. An extremely strong keypad, with one button for each billiard and a small number of function keys makes it easy and quick to use.
- The currency for any country can be programmed and the minimum tariff can be programmed for each billiard together with two hourly tariffs (normal and club). Programming mode and the totals (overall total is displayed with 9 digits, single totals are displayed with 8 digits), together with their visualization can be accessed only using a key. Another total can be displayed without a key for service personnel. An internal battery allows you to turn on even during a blackout so you can view the sums due. This battery is NOT for keeping the data in memory which will remain even if the battery is removed.
- It has a small and sturdy insulated plastic case that does not need earthing. Wall mounting is simple, solid and immediate using 2 front screws.
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50-60Hz, 30mA (Available also for 115V).
- Weight and dimensions: 21.3cm long, 12.3cm high, 5.6cm deep, 750g.