TARIFF COUNTER WITH PALLINO ACCOMODATION
- The model has a housing for a ball (Ø 35-40mm). Extracting the ball counting can start; replacing it in its housing the counting stops and payment total is displayed.
- It does not require an electrical power supply, thus eliminating the problems of an overload on the line or a sudden blackout. As a result, it may be set up practically anywhere.
- An internal lithium battery keeps the appliance on all the time for at least 8 years (average 10 years). The battery can be found in electronic shops.
- Suitable for all countries because the value of each unit can be programmed (monetary unit); it can be: 0.05 – 0.10 – 0.20 – 0.50 – 1 – 2 – 5 – 10 – 20 – 50 – 100.
- Two hourly rates which may be programmed from 10 to 500 clicks per hour. The second tariff may be employed for peak hours or for programmed from 0 to 15 units in the event that happen by pressing the TARIFF button.
- A start-game (or game-opening) charge, which may be programmed from zero to 15 units, in the event that a set game charge is required in addition to the hourly rate.
- A register totalling 99.999 units. The amount due is summed up when in the STOP position. This is in order to guarantee a good management during shifts of the personnel when counter is in the count position and when money has not been collected yet.
- In order to prevent unwanted tampering, programming, zeroing of the totalizer and accessing the internal parts of the appliance, these operations can be carried out only using the INSTALLATION key.
- The flashing of the amount due indicates that the LCD 20 is in the counting position. Height of figures 12.7mm. Said figures can therefore be read from a distance.
- The simplicity of the electronics, isolation from the mains and its “zero” consumption make it highly reliable and can work at temperatures varying from 0°C to +50°C.
- Strong holder made of metal.
- Dimensions: width 23.3cm – height 10.6cm – depth 7.2cm.
- Weight: 1.1kg